ask the experts


Cruise the Caribbean on the MSC Divina

18 Dec

The MSC Divina named for Sophia Loren offers cruises from Toronto to the Caribbean's most exotic locales including the islands of Barbados, Martinique, Jamaica, the Virgin Islands, and the Mayan Peninsula of Mexico. The ship features a luxury suite designed by the legendary actress. MSC Divina is an elegant ship with an Old-World atmosphere and every amenity you expect on Caribbean cruises.When you cruise the Caribbean on the MSC Divina, you'll...

South American Coastal Cruise on the MSC Seaview!

1 Dec

As a brand new ship built in 2017, the MSC Seaview is setting sail March 2nd, 2019 on a South American coastal cruise. If you're looking for South America Cruises, this one is perfect for you. Not only is the MSC Seaview visiting beautiful locations, this luxurious ship has completely affordable cabin rates starting at just $429 for an inside cabin. The MSC Seaview will cruise along the Brazilian Coast for 8 days, visiting picturesque...

Cruise to Central America

22 Nov

Central America consist of several nations. From the Blue Hole of English speaking Belize to the lush jungles of Panama, this is one fantastic vacation space. If you are thinking about a vacation to Central America cruises from Toronto to here are ideal. A cruise from Central America is a great way to travel. Travelers can see lots of places during the same trip. For example, a cruise to Central America might start along the shores of Guatemala...


Will I need electrical adaptors?

Electrical plugs and outlets differ throughout the world. We recommend bringing a universal travel adaptor that's suitable for the countries you are travelling to.

What if I have special dietary requirements?

We can accommodate guests who are vegetarian and can assist with diabetic, gluten-free and other medically recommended diets. Please advise us at time of booking. Unfortunately, we're unable to supply meals in accordance with strict religious requirements.

Do I need a Passport?

A valid Passport is required for trips outside of Canada. We strongly recommend that you have a valid passport (with six month validity) for all travel outside of Canada. Some countries may require additional documentation and/or a visa. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for additional details.